The Business Administration Division scholarship was established in 1999 by the faculty and staff of Metropolitan Community College to provide assistance to MCC students who are pursuing a Business degree. Scholarship may be used for tuition and books.
- Financial need may be considered, but is not required
- Pursuing a degree in the Business Administrative division (including Legal Assistant)
- Must have completed 12 hours at MCC at time of application
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Enrolled in at least two certificate or degree related course each quarter.
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.