The Omaha Area Board of Realtors Foundation Scholarship helps address workforce shortages by providing scholarships for construction-related fields to address critical housing and other special real estate needs in the greater Omaha area.
This renewable (up to three years) scholarship will support tuition and facility fees, books and tools as specified by the syllabus for construction-related programs for MCC continuing students (minimum of nine credits earned).
- Construction-related programs
- Full- or part-time students
- Financial need recommended, as determined by MCC Financial Aid through completion of FAFSA
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must have completed a minimum of nine credit hours at MCC
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.