This scholarship was established to support students pursuing an associate degree or certificate in one of the vocational programs at Metropolitan Community College. The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and living expenses.
- Financial need is required
- Minimum of 9 credit hours per semester
- Must be enrolled at MCC in a vocational or certificate program for an in-demand occupation
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Legal status to reside in the US
- Resident of Nebraska or western Iowa
- Must attend the fall, winter and spring quarters for the academic year awarded
- Student will work with a College Success Navigator
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.