The Business Professional program offers students an opportunity to design their educational goals to a specialty career or functional area of business including accounting, management, marketing, human resources, economics, real estate, finance, legal, and entrepreneurship.
Job & Salary Outlook
- Prepare a business report that effectively communicates to a target audience.
- Identify ethical dilemmas in business situations.
- Recommend ethical courses of action in business.
- Explain how diversity affects the business environment.
- Apply a decision-making process to business issues.
- Apply core concepts of the foundational business disciplines: accounting, business law, economics, finance, marketing, and management.
- Design a career development plan.
Degrees & Certificates Offered
The Business Professional Certificate of Achievement is a stacked credential that provides students who have completed a Career Certificate the opportunity to path forward toward completion of their Business Administration Applied Science Associate Degree (BSAAS).
Find quarter class schedule
For more information contact:
Academic Focus Area (AFA) Business Navigators and Advisors