This scholarship is sponsored by the Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 279 and is to be given to students who are Vietnam veterans, veterans and/or dependents of veterans. Scholarship may be used for tuition, books and education supplies.
- Financial need may be considered, but is not required
- Must not be receiving any veteran’s educational benefits unless applicant is at least 30 percent disabled
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at or above the 1000 level at MCC
- Veteran and/or a dependent of a veteran
- Copy of DD214 or parent’s DD214 is required
- Cannot be a previous recipient of this award
- Must be a resident of Nebraska
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.