Help Now available On-Campus and ONline
- In-person services include academic assistance, computer and printer use, ID card creation, general college information, help with resources, and setting online appointments.
Quarter Break Hours
November 23 and 24- Campus closed for Thanksgiving Recess
Supervisor: Laura Baca
Educational assistants: Kelli Schinstock and Ryan Carr
Location: 9110 Giles Road, La Vista, room 215
Sarpy Center LTC phone number: 531-MCC-3864
Learning and Tutoring Center main phone number: 531-233-0982
- Login to AccuCampus (using your MCC user name and password) to drop-in tutoring, setting up tutoring appointments, and joining your scheduled appointment.
- Set your own appointment (as little as 15 minutes in advance) for more in-depth help with academic skills, understanding assignments, navigating online college systems, using software, finding college resources, or for tutoring in subjects like chemistry, accounting, foreign languages and information technology.
- See our online tutoring page for more details about subject area tutoring.
For staff assistance
Email: Contact LTCenter@mccneb.edu
On-Campus Software resources
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Office (all computers)
- Microsoft Project
- Visual Studio
- Zoom Text
See Software Resources available at all campuses
Academic Resource Services
The Math Center offers free drop-in assistance for all levels of math offered at MCC and one-on-one math tutoring by appointment.
The Writing Center assists writers at any stage of the writing process, addressing all writing-related concerns. The center provides individual consultations, in-house workshops, computer resources and grammar handouts.
Academic Coaching is a collaboration between an Academic Coach and a student in which the student creates an action plan to achieve academic goals. Academic Coaches can assist with a wide variety of concerns, including time management, reading skills, note-taking and test prep.
The Language and Literacy Center offers ESL tutoring, academic coaching, and homework and test-preparation help on a drop-in basis to MCC students who are learning English. Our resources and services are available to English learners at any level, whether they are enrolled in MCC's credit or non-credit ESL programs or are taking general education or program-area courses. We also consult with faculty on issues related to English language acquisition.
Go to the Sarpy LTC myHub page to get all the news and events that are happening at the Learning and Tutoring Center. Sign in with your username and password and make sure you click the “JOIN” button at the top right of the page.