Tutoring Assistance available On campus and Online
Metropolitan Community College provides free tutoring to all students.
Learning and Tutoring Center staff can assist with drop-in tutoring, computer help, Zoom assistance and making online tutor appointments.
Learning and Tutoring Center tutors specialize in specific subject areas such as Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Information Technology, Spanish and American Sign Language. Some of our specialized tutors are available for drop-in tutoring on campus.
Tutoring assistance is also available through the Math Center, Language and Literacy Center, and Library and Writing Center.
How to access AccuCampus for Online Academic Support
- Visit the Student Links portal. This can currently be found on the MCC homepage, the "Canvas/Student Links" button or Student Links.
- Click on the AccuCampus button to access.
- Login using your credentials.
- Select "Drop In" for online assistance or choose "Make an Appointment" and follow prompts to select the service that meets your needs.
- Review confirmation email sent to MCC account, and follow instructions to attend appointment.
Interested in being a tutor?
Questions? Please call 531-233-0982 or email LTCenter@mccneb.edu