Skip to main content
Changes ahead
Some pages will look different than others as we modernize to bring you an even better website.

Request to Change Name on Diploma

All requests to change the name on a diploma or certificate must be made in writing.

In order to reissue a diploma or certificate with a different name, students must first complete a Name Change Request Form, and submit the required documentation to support the name change.

Former Students must contact the Registrars Office at 531-MCC-2353 or to request a Name Change Form and obtain direction as to the proper documentation for processing their name change request.

Current Students are required to complete the Name Change Form electronically and attach appropriate documentation.

Complete the Request to Reissue Diploma form and email form to for processing once name change is complete.

Important notice: Replacement diplomas will be noted REISSUE with the reissue date. Your name will not be changed in the MCC system without a Name Change Request form being submitted.