MCC South Express provides individual instruction and formal classes.
3002 South 24th Street, Omaha Nebraska
(corner of 24th and Vinton streets)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Hours will vary during quarter breaks but will be posted.
The services offered at MCC South Express include:
Adult Education classes
These classes follow MCC's academic calendar and are offered days, evenings and weekends. Registration and attendance at an orientation session is required. For more information, visit MCC's GED webpage or call the Adult Education office at 531-MCC-4060.
These classes will prepare students for the GED test and can help them go on to earn a high school diploma. MCC offers courses free of charge at various college locations and online each quarter.
English Language Learning
Improve basic English speaking and writing skills with these free, non-credit classes offered at various MCC campuses and online each quarter.
The Computer Center is open to the public. Visit us during any of our open computer center hours to get individualized help. You may want to:
- Complete a career assessment to help you decide a career path.
- Brush up on your skills in reading, writing or math before taking a college placement test.
- Get help in accessing college and community resources.
- Conduct job searches online.
- Attend a workshop on how to fill out financial aid information or increase your computer skills.
MCC South Express offers select college credit courses. These classes follow the College calendar. To find a listing of available courses offered each quarter at MCC Express, visit www.mccneb.edu/schedule.