Due to licensing agreements, off-campus access to the Library's online journals, ebooks, and databases is restricted to current MCC students, faculty, and staff. You must sign on to the library's proxy server with your MCC username and password.
Can't log in to a database? The following tips may help:
- Enter only your username, not your complete MCC email address.
Example: jsmith NOT email@example.com
- If you computer "remembers" your password, try retyping it manually.
- Try a different web browser.
- Reset your password with MCC Password Reset.
IF Library Proxy server IS down
Use the database links below, which do not contain any proxy server coding.
Several options are available for off-campus users:
- Log in to Citrix Receiver, then return to this page to access a database. Follow these instructions to install Citrix Receiver.
- In some cases, generic passwords are available. Log on to the library's MyWay site to view a list.
- Library staff can set you up with a personal account for the following databases: Artstor Digital Library, EBSCOhost databases, Kanopy, and Nexis Uni. Please note that a generic password for EBSCOhost is also available (see option 2).
- A limited selection of databases are available at the Nebraska Library Commission's NebraskAccess website. Log in with a Nebraska driver's license or state ID card number or ask library staff for a password.
Database Links without Proxy Server Coding
The following links will only work on-campus or if you are logged on remotely through Citrix Receiver.