The Travelers Scholarship Program, formerly known as St. Paul Companies Minority scholarship, was established to support students pursuing an associate degree or certificate in any program of study at Metropolitan Community College. Scholarship may be used for tuition and books.
- Financial need is required
- Certificate or associate degree in any program of study at MCC
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- College Possible - Omaha or Careers for Kids - participant
- Student must be a graduating senior or GED recipient with MCC's service area
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.