community education classes for all ages
Community Education classes are designed to engage and inspire all who want to learn on their schedule.
- Fun classes like dance, sewing, art, beekeeping and wellness
- Online classes in ways that work for you
- Workshops that inspire new hobbies or careers
- Reduced tuition on most classes for ages 62 and older
- Classes offered year-round
View Courses and register online
Any class marked with an asterisk (*) is no discount. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Need help? You can also register for classes by calling 531-MCC-5231.
Students and participants who are requesting special accommodations or instructional assistance, please contact Disability Support Services at 531-622-2208 to make an appointment with a Disability Support Services counselor.
For more information about accommodations please go to https://www.mccneb.edu/dss/