Library staff are available to assist you with your academic research. Get help finding sources, navigating the library’s research databases, or utilizing other library resources.
Staff are available for drop-in assistance via Zoom during these hours:
- Log on to AccuCampus with your MCC username and password.
- Click the green Get Drop-In Assistance button.
- At the Welcome page, click Sign-In.
- Select Library and Research Assistance.
- If asked, choose the service and class you want help with.
- Choose Join Session to connect to the Zoom Lobby.
Make a ZOOM Appointment
You may also request a Zoom appointment during or outside the Zoom drop-in hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Email your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your course number and a description of the assignment you need help with.
- A staff member will contact you to confirm the appointment (or arrange for another date/time) and send you a Zoom link.