The Dr. Barbara Braden Healthcare Scholarship was established in 2019 to support women with children, who are bettering their lives through education in healthcare careers. This scholarship is intended for the students who are attending MCC for the first time (excluding high school dual-credit courses) or continuing students, either full- or part-time, have financial need as determined by the MCC Financial Aid Office, and have either high school or college cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application. This scholarship is intended for tuition and fees only and is restricted to students with declared majors in health sciences and healthcare pathways.
- All MCC students (excluding high school dual-credit courses)
- Full- or part-time students
- Demonstrated financial need
- Declared majors in health sciences and healthcare pathways
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.