This scholarship was established in 1992 to support single parents with dependent children who are enrolled in the LPN program at Metropolitan Community College. The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and educational supplies.
- Financial need is required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Currently enrolled student who has completed at least 12 credit hours and plans to graduate from the LPN program
- Citizenship not required but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
- Single parent with dependent child/children living with applicant preferred
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.